Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pinal County Park - part 2

The past couple of days have been rather quiet, and will likely become a somewhat boring read. We did a bit more geocaching - some we found, some we didn't. I guess we're not really die-hard geocachers but rather use it as a means of recreation while getting some exercise.

I did manage to spend a good part of one day sewing. I am working on making a couple of quilts so was able to sew a fair number of blocks. Now the sewing machine is away for a few days.

I also did a bit of baking - made scuffles. The problem is that they don't last very well so may have to make another batch before Christmas.

Today we drove to Yuma and finally - the weather we have been waiting for. It was warm, sunny, and no wind. I finally was able to put on a pair of shorts. I look forward to this for several months.

And finally, today we won the TV war. We set up the dish - again, and we got a picture, and it stayed. This is the first time in almost a month we have been successful in setting up the satellite dish. Now I would call that persistent, and patient!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment