Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving - American Style

Today is the United States Thanksgiving - it's a holiday for almost everyone so we didn't run any trails today.  It would have been a great day to go shopping but all the Black Friday deals don't start until 10 tonight, or midnight, or 4 a.m. or some other time that I wasn't willing to go out at.  A couple of stores were open today though - K-Mart, Walgreen's, as well as the grocery stores so did roam around a bit.

I tried to get the TV signal again and get the dish working but to no avail.  For the life of me, I can not get a signal and have no idea what the problem is.  I will try another day because it will not get the better of me (I hope).

Tonight we went to a Thanksgiving dinner - turkey, stuffing, ham, mashed potatoes with the rest being pot luck.  There was an amazing amount of food so we both got quite stuffed.  Now it's time to let that turkey do it's work as we think of nighty-night time.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment